ADDING PLC IN SOLIDWORKS ELECTRICAL LIBRARY
While working with PLC , it is difficult to Design the terminal drawing for different PLC’s .
This technical tips helps you to create new PLC into the library and how easily can create and use the PLC circuit .
- Adding new manufacturer part in library Ribbon menu -> click Library Manufacturer parts manager.
- Manufacture parts manager window will appear as above, To create new PLC part Click Add part, Part properties window will open as below.
- After adding the Part Number, Manufacturer Name, Root Mark, Descriptions & Dimensions and Click Add under circuit to create corresponding circuit(i/o details) as below.
- Click OK button.
- Adding PLC in Project Right click Location you want to place PLC, click New PLC part.
- Select New PLC from Manufacture Part Manager Window
- Inserting PLC in Schematic : Right click PLC N1 -> Insert PLC and simply place the circuit in schematic.