SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM) solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development. With SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional (previously known as SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM) enables your teams to:
SOLIDWORKS PRODUCT DATA MANAGEMENT
- Securely store and index design data for fast retrieval.
- Eliminate concerns about version control and data loss.
- Share and collaborate on designs with people inside and outside the organization in multiple locations.
- Create an electronic workflow to formalize, manage, and optimize development, document approval, and engineering change processes.
SOLIDWORKS product data management (PDM) solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development.
WHY SOLIDWORKS PRODUCT DATA MANAGEMENT (PDM)?
- Fully equipped data management solution for any organization
- Single point repository to all the team members and employees
- Access data from any location irrespective of office location, cities, countries.
- Fast accessibility to data only by authorized employees
- Easy implementation and full customizability of SOLIDWORKS EPDM
- Data vault powered by Microsoft® SQL Server®
- No scope for data deletion, data duplication, redundant work, overwriting of data or version control issues
- Automation of document change approval process
- Automatic email notification and electronic signatures
- Reduce file-searching time for procuring the right design information
- Save-search option to reduce time and further usability
- Generate customized Bills Of Materials (BOMs) for separate departments
- Custom Workflows & Multiple Workflows
- Compliant to ISO Standards