SOLIDWORKS PDM enables Customizable electronic workflows for organizations to setup the process for engineering change as per their requirement. It allows users to conquer data management complexity, maintaining and switching between different versions instead of data duplication. Also, handles Documents, specifications, images, and much more related to Engineering changes. the same powerful tools for managing CAD files via workflows, revisions and file history can be used for non-CAD documents as well.
Learn key capabilities which will help you to handle and flow your data through the process:
- Access to the latest versions of files, that are stored in a central location.
- Added Searches can be performed for files by file name or related information.
- Control over files access to ensure who can access what.
- Key stages and sources of engineering change.
- Collaboration between sources and change committee at each key stage of engineering change.
- Reduce the number of ECOs by enabling better team collaboration and design standardization / re-use, thus reducing costs.
- Reduce the time to complete your design approval and Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes.
- Compresses ECO cycle time through electronic workflow and document approval.