Learn how to easily harness the complex 3D mesh data to build a comprehensive CAD model
- Mesh Editing
- Mesh Modelling
- Advanced Mesh Modelling
Evolution of for Mesh Modelling
- File import
- Convert to mesh bodies
- Mesh decimation
- Direct editing
- *.stl, *.obj, *.off, *.ply, *.ply2
Convert to mesh bodies
- Determine mass properties
- Create reference planes.
- Detect interference.
- Simplify mesh for optimal performance (reduce number of facets by percentage)
- Intelligent usage of native commands to add/remove features.
- Convert Mesh regions into surfaces
- Boolean Operations
Convert Mesh regions into surfaces
- Planar, cylindrical, conical & spherical.
- Selectable and usable surfaces.
- Add/subtract features
- Combine, intersect, split, move bodies
Advanced Mesh Modelling
- Slicing Tool
- Mesh surface editing
- 3D Texture
- Automatic generation of sketches and sketch planes from a mesh file.
- Edit sketches from mesh.
Mesh surface editing
- Repair mesh geometry with ease.
- Geometry changes using powerful Surface tools.(trim, extend, offset, thicken, shell)
- Transform textural appearances on parts into geometry
- Easily 3D print complex to model features like knurling, etc.
We Urge You To Call Us For Any Doubts & Clarifications That You May Have. We Are Eager to Talk To You
Call Us: +91 7406663589
Leave a Reply